Submachine 6: The Edge
1. Click the lever to open the door.
2. Go LEFT through the door.
3. After the pod docks, go RIGHT.
4. Insert the WRENCH, OLD NOTES, KEY 1 and KEY 2 into the wall.
5. Go RIGHT and press the RED BUTTON.
6. When the button turns green, go RIGHT through the door.
7. Enter any PIN.
8. The system will reject your PIN and toss you outside.
9. Go LEFT until you see a broken portal device.
10. Go LEFT again to get onto the ledge.
NOTE: to get onto the ledge, hover your mouse above and to the left of the portal. See picture.
11. Go LEFT until you get to the NOTE.
12. Read the NOTE.
13. Go LEFT and click on the SEWER GRATE to remove it.
14. Enter the sewer.
1. Pick up the keycard.
2. Turn the wheel to open a passage to the right.
3. Click on the sliding statue to push it into the wall.
4. Use the two wheels to light up the bottom left light.
5. A ladder will appear in the room with the three ceiling tubes.
6. Climb into the ceiling tube on the left.
7. Click the button to open the grate.
8. Repeat for the right ceiling tube.
9. Use the two wheels to light up the top light.
10. Climb up into the middle ceiling tube.
1. On the roof, first go to the LEFT and study the square hanging next to the fans. This will be your Personal ID Number.
2. Then go to the RIGHT and insert your KEYCARD into the slot.
3. When the light turns green, click on the lever.
4. An elevator will appear to the RIGHT.
5. Inside the elevator, click the top button.
6. Go to the LEFT and click on the security panel.
7. Set the security level to zero and return to the elevator.
8. Push the middle button.
9. Go to the LEFT and take the STEEL CUBE.
10. Go to the LEFT once more and enter your IDN.
11. Don’t worry when the STEEL CUBE doesn’t open.
12. Return to the sewer.
Back in the Sewer
1. Go to room with the wheel that covers/uncovers the tubes (room 7 on the map).
2. Turn the wheel to uncover the tube on the right.
3. Go down the tube and go into the bottom tube.
4. Click on the two levers to release a section of the tube.
5. Go LEFT and go into the middle tube.
6. Go RIGHT and put the STEEL CUBE on the pedestal.
7. Go LEFT and click the circle to move ahead in time.
8. Go RIGHT and click on the rusty fragments of the STEEL CUBE.
9. Go LEFT and click on the circle to move back in time.
10. Go RIGHT and pick up the CONNECTION POD.
11. Go back to the elevator.
1. In the elevator, push the top button.
2. Go to the LEFT and plug in the CONNECTION POD.
3. When the green and black screen appears, click UP.
4. Click to open the Maintenance Security Door 5.
5. Click DOWN and click the connection pod icon to exit.
6. Click on the CONNECTION POD to remove it, and take it with you.
6. Take the elevator to the middle floor and go LEFT.
7. Door 5 will be open.
8. Enter Door 5.
9. Plug in the CONNECTION POD.
10. Click DOWN and open the Maintenance Security Door 8.
11. Remove the CONNECTION POD and take it with you.
11. Take the elevator to the top floor and enter Door 8.
12. Go RIGHT and plug the CONNECTION POD in to the last receptor.
13. Open the gate.
14. Take the CONNECTION POD to the first receptor.
15. Disable the three warnings and read the message from Murtag.
16. Take the CONNECTION POD to the last receptor again.
17. Move the little box until it’s in the bottom right position.
18. Unplug the CONNECTION POD.
19. Enter the brown elevator on the RIGHT.
1. Climb the first ladder to the LEFT.
2. Plug in the CONNECTION POD.
3. Disarm TURRET 512 and then take it offline.
4. Climb the last ladder on the LEFT.
5. Plug in the CONNECTION POD.
6. Start a reset command for section 2-18, but hit CANCEL before it finishes. This will take the secondary DS offline.
7. Take the elevator to the room on the far RIGHT.
8. Go up the ladder and plug in the CONNECTION POD.
9. Enter the mainframe.
1. Click the centre dot until the dotted line points to the right.
2. Click RIGHT and then UP.
3. Open gate 115.
4. Click DOWN and then RIGHT.
5. Click to activate the bridge.
6. Return to the main section and click the centre dot until the dotted line points to the left.
7. Go LEFT.
8. Through some random clicking (I’m sure there’s a better way) make the two middle dots line up.
9. This will activate the second bridge.
10. Return to the main section and click the centre dot until the dotted line points up.
11. Go UP. Both bridges will be activated.
12. Go UP again.
13. Click to reveal five protocols.
14. Go to protocol 1-35 and line up the dots.
15. Go to protocol 1-32 and activate the gate.
16. Go to protocol 1-28 and stretch out the dots.
17. Go to protocol 1-12.
18. Go RIGHT and reset the Human Recognition Pattern.
19. Go to protocol 1.0 and go UP.
20. Disable the system.
21. Follow the ending sequence.
Also see: Submachine 6: Where are the 5 Secret Locations? (coming soon…)